Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Need a last minute stocking stuffer?

So I had a $20 coupon to Sephora the other day and ran in to replenish my Clinique facewash, toner, etc. To use the $20 I had to spend $40, so I looked around the travel size section in the check out line and stumbled upon these:
Photo courtesy of Sephora.com   


The Korres Lip Saver Roll ($19.50). Since I am totally obsessed with any and all items chapstick/lip butter/lip soothing related I decided to try this out. SO glad I did because I LOVE them. They are silky smooth with fun pops of color. I like them much better than the Burt's Bees tinted chapstick. I haven't been disappointed by any Korres products so far. They are "green"--free of all the synthetic goo that is often found in makeup, and they smell great, and most importantly, they WORK. Each individual one retails for $10, so if you are looking for a last minute stocking stuffer this is a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. They are tubs. I like tubes a bit better for keeping in my purse and such, but these work ok.

    ReplyDelete