Monday, June 15, 2009

Stila...

Just as a side note from my earlier post about Stila...their customer service is excellent and very friendly. There was an issue with my billing address, and they corrected it quickly and didn't give me any crap about it. Also promised to ship immediately due to the less than one day delay with the billing address thing...nice! Just thought I'd mention since nice people on the other end of a customer service line tend to be very rare these days.
:)

Oh. And my new Lucky mag is in, so I'll scan through and post anything that may be fun!

UPDATE: I emailed the no-name customer service back to say thanks for the prompt attention, and that I would post about this in my little blog. They replied that it made their day. Do something nice for others, peeps. It's a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment