Monday, June 1, 2009

Two major fails. With capital F.


Ugh. Two disappointments...big time.

So I thought I would save some money on my makeup remover/foaming Clinique face wash. I only use it at night, so I figured I could find a good substitute at the drug store. WRONG. Well, wrong on my first choice. I tried St. Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser, because I've been happy with plenty of their other products (apricot scrub, lotions, etc). Yeah, first night I used it I followed with my normal Clinique astringent and there was makeup ALL OVER the cotton ball. Tonight I tried it once more in the shower, and had to follow up wash with regular clinique soap and Biore scrub just to get it all off. This will have to go to the garbage.

Second epic fail? Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner. I think I mentioned this in a previous blog. Can't remember. Anywho I won't get all into it. It just doesn't work. It's slimy. It doesn't "tone" at all.

Moral of the story? Stick with what works when it comes to the cleansing routine I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment