Monday, August 3, 2009

I heart my hairdresser

I just have to give a shout out to hairdressers out there. I had mine done today, and as usual he made me look fab. So to all the good hairdressers out there and the girls that are wholly devoted fans (like me)...thanks! It's the one thing I haven't been able to bear cutting from my budget. I just gotta pay for the good hair. I tried to just let my hair alone and (gasp) dye it myself like I did back in college when I first started grad school. Annnnnd I felt like crap and self esteem went crashing down--so regular for real hair care was re-instated. Call me shallow, but that's just how it is!!

Speaking of, I've been seeing this Moroccan Oil in every and I mean EVERY mag and website these days. Thinking about buying some here soon--maybe September (I've spent my August beauty and clothing budget already with high school reunion coming up). Anyone tried it? I've tried it in the salon but never for an extended period of time. It's supposed to make hair really silky and shiny. It smells really nice too!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna try some oil!! I hear you on the hair comments. I am too poor for fancy hair these days myself! dang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something like that that I got from my sister's hair salon in B'ham. You put it in your hair when it's damp. I have to say...I never noticed that much of a difference. I prefer stuff that you spray onto dry hair...think it works better. :)

    ReplyDelete