Friday, July 31, 2009

OPI--forest green?

This was in Allure mag, on Allure and Lucky online pages, and now in my Sephora email. I'm not sure what I think about it. I LURVE OPI for sure...but forest green and dark greens are their new thing for fall. What do you think? Too dark? Too much? I'd love to hear thoughts!

p.s. My friend LG and I were discussing how really the cost makes the difference with OPI. It's expensive, but it REALLY is good nail polish. Now that they are issuing fall colors, check out the local beauty supply places in the malls for sales on summer and spring colors. They may even have sets on sale soon. I'll post if I find any good ones!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I dont know if I can go there ( forrest green)yikes! I think that is twilight inspired! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm thinking the same. The line is called "Enchanted" or something like that. I think it's too much for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way...too tantalizingly goth for the fingers, and too depressing for the toes. Save it for St Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete