Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OPI fall stuff


Ok. So I'm so stupidly obsessed with OPI's fall line. Grey's, khaki's, purples, greens, so fun! Sephora's website is having problems so I can't find any good pics at the moment (two words: Film Noir. It's their fall line. It's FAB). But I found this color--Under my Trench Coat--on another blogger's site: Stephanie's Closet. I think I will shell out my $9 for this. Pricy? Yes. Worth it? YES. And the way I see it--they don't go bad. I do recommend going into your polish bags and shaking all of them every once in awhile. They do tend to separate. And with a pedi costing at least $25, $9 for MANY pedicures and manicures is a good thing!

As for the regular OPI, their Spain and France collections are so great. SO GREAT. Some of my favs from the France selection are above (pic from OPI site).

Also, you can buy OPI at Amazon.com. Strange, but they do have quite the selection. They have some retired colors as well. Prices seem to be the same as Sephora and OPI online, but at any rate...lots to choose from!

So treat yourself to a mani/pedi at home. Happy fall pampering, gals!

2 comments: