Thursday, January 14, 2010

SO STINKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS

Ohhhhhh NARS. If you have never tried NARS products then you are missing.the.hell.out. I love me some NARS makeup. I'm currently coveting the duo eyeshadow in Kuala Lampur from the Spring 2010 and single eyeshadow in Grenadines:

And the cruising lipstick, also from Spring 2010. The Spring 2010 collection is really fun, check it out on the NARS Site. But I digress..However. All of these are taking a backseat to THIS.

Orgasm Illuminator. I'm, as I said, SO STINKING EXCITED. I have the Orgasm blush and nail polish. It's peachy pink, but somehow looks good on pretty much everyone. Even the salesperson at Sephora said it was their bestseller. The Illuminator is not blush, but is supposed to give you that "glow". (The name makes sense, no?) It just came out at Sephora (and, btw, is only available there. $29), so I will be purchasing ASAP.

Oh, and consider this my off-topic message: While I have the luxury to sit here and go on and on about makeup there are people out there who need help. Say, in Haiti. So if you feel so compelled..donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting "Haiti" to 90999.

To give credit where it's due, I first heard about this at Beauty Blogging Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment