Monday, November 9, 2009

Burt's Bees Blemish Stick


So my friend LG forwarded me a post about some Burt's Bee's products the other day (from a blog she reads that I can't remember, so I can't give the proper credit...anywho). SO the girl in the other blog said that she found the Burt's Bee's Blemish Stick...and that it worked well. So I decided to check it out.

Ok, so I'm going to try and not get all excited cause I haven't had a maja-oh-my-god-am-I-frickin-16 face freak-out lately. I have, however, had a couple of minor spots...and stupidly fell asleep with makeup on the other night which could have been disasterous...and I used this stuff. Again, I don't want to get overly excited but I'm pretty sure this stuff is the real deal.

The real test will be next time I go all Rudolph, which happens occasionally. But cautious optimism abounds people!!!

Update 12/13/09: It works. I'm serious. Best stuff eva!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get yours? I want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it at Publix. I think they have them at Target or Walgreens as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Burts bees.. But just the chapstick..
    I watched the behind the scenes special on the woman who invented it. It was pretty cool
    War Eagle.

    ReplyDelete