Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Gift Ideas

Most of the time, the tons of emails from stores that hit my email inbox are annoying. But a few, I always check: Sephora, Banana Republic, and LOFT. The one from Sephora today had an excellent suggestion for the holidays. Mix and Match!

During the holidays there are many parties, teacher gifts, friends, aunts, cousins, sisters (I go overboard with my sister...the only thing that keeps me in check is that the other family members will feel bad), etc etc. So what to do and how to not spend a fortune? Buy gift sets and split them up. Each year I like to attach a little "stocking stuffer" to my closest girlfriend's gift--a lipgloss, an ornament, a funny magnet, and so forth.

So here are three examples from the email that I happen to really like base-case (all can be purchased at Sephora). Philosophy has the best body wash smells EVA, the Sephora lip glosses are super fun, and you KNOW I had to throw some OPI off in there. Combining one of each would be a gift that is WAY awesome for only $14.33! Not too bad at all! Or you give the whole set as a gift--all are less than $35.

Happy Holiday shopping, and be pretty gals this season. :)

2 comments: