Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Marc Jacobs Lola now in rollerball!

BIG news. BIG. Sephora finally finally has Marc Jacobs Lola in rollerball form. I'm so excited. I have been coveting this scent since it came out, but it's a tad pricey ($40 and up) so I've been waiting...for the rollerball!! I would describe the scent as floral...but kinda sexy and musky at the same time. It's definitely less sweet than Daisy (another Marc scent). I love it. While the bottle is absolutely gorgeous,
Photo courtesy of Sephora.com
the rollerball has many benefits. (I apologize for the poor pic quality below...it was the best I could get from Sephora.)


1. It's easy to travel with, even flying, because it is only 0.24 oz.
2. It's half the price at $22 compared to $48 for 1 oz.
3. The rollerball makes for easy application--just roll it across your wrist or other pulse points. Perfect delivery of the right amount of perfume.
4. Don't be worried about not having enough...I have Marc Jacobs and Marc Jacobs Daisy in rollerball form and haven't used them up yet. You'd be surprised how long 0.24 oz can last.

Rollerballs, as far as I know, can ONLY be purchased at Sephora. Thanks to the Grizas, who just sent me a Sephora gift card...good timing, cause this baby is SO mine now.


Side note: I am sorry for the lack of posts. Working on a proposal for work...haven't had much time. I know it's almost fall and the beauty mags and blogs are going nuts...I promise to update. I have a list of blog topics. If there is anything you guys want me to check into for fall, let me know! I will be glad to research. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment