Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid

I have a new favorite face sunscreen! I got this in my Allure summer beauty bag that I bought a few months ago. I just now got around to trying this out (here near the end of summer, but it stays hot for months down here...so I can still use it). I present to you:

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid in SPF 70

I was already a fan of Neutrogena, using their regular face sunscreen all the time. However, this newer liquid has some definite benefits over the sunscreen. 
1. It's sheer, just as advertised. I didn't try to wear it under makeup, but I can totally see this being a viable option. It's like a serum. It comes out white, but once you rub it in it's clear. 
2. It soaks more into the skin, so I got improved, longer lasting coverage.
3. Comes in a nice, small package that easily fits in a small cosmetics bag or purse. A little goes a loooong way too. 
4. THIS IS THE KICKER. No burning once I started to sweat. NONE. I don't know about all of you, but even if it says "PABA free" it still burns a little bit right at the beginning of wearing it, especially around the eyes. Not this stuff. Based on that ALONE I have switched to this product as my primary face sunscreen.


Price is $12, but it's on sale at neutrogena.com for $9.99, so it may be on sale in drugstores as well. 

Photo courtesy of www.neutrogena.com

1 comment: