Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Link time!

It's Tuesday, and that means it's link time!

Coinciding with my post the other day, the Glamour magazine folks detail some products to save your skin from razor burn

I think I can file this as the most bizarre makeup thing I have ever seen. Polka dot lips?? Talk about things you can't un-see!

This is just fun...Elizabeth Dehn shares 8 ideas for flavored water. I have the urge to host a summer brunch now...

This looks pretty interesting. Sally at Already Pretty reviews a new site where you can upload photos of your wardrobe, get feedback from other members, and even shop. And of course, there's an app for that: Go Chic or Go Home

Oh my gosh I want to distribute this to college campuses everywhere, especially Vandy. A nice infographic from Threadbared on whether or not you are wearing pants. I can go ahead and answer this for 99% of the Vandy undergrads...No, no you are not.

Tips from Allure on how to get in shape for Memorial Day. Um, so I guess we have two weeks to get ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment