Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Delaying the links to bring you the Beauty box

I was a slacker on the links this week (weddings and work kicking my behind have left little time for Google reader). BUT I got my Allure this weekend and found the ad for the Summer Beauty Box.

virtualstore.allure.com
Y'all this thing is AWESOME. All full size products. Mostly drugstore brands, but a few higher end like Oscar Blandi. The only thing I don't care about trying in this set is the hairbrush! If you bought all this in the store it wouldn't be anywhere near only $40. I'm still using stuff I got in the box last year. Doesn't look like it comes with a bag this year, but that's ok. You can read about my geeking out over it HERE. Looking at the pic from last year, I think there is more stuff in the bag this year, which is awesome!

I recommend ordering it HERE on Allure's virtual store ASAP. Sale begins at noon today. The supply is limited as far as I know. Shipping is $10, which is totally bogus, but whatever. That bottle of Clean & Clear body wash would probably be about $8 at a drugstore, so it's still worth it. Last summer it took a few weeks to get it which is kinda bummer, but this year they are saying only 2 weeks for shipment. Trust me my friends, it's totally worth the $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment