Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Links 5/31/11

Hope all of you had a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend! I know I did. Sorry the links this week are so sad and short. I always get sidetracked on long weekends.

Nice review of drugstore mascaras from Beauty Bets. I've been using Cover Girl LashBlast lately, but after reading this I decided to try Lash Stilletos. Uh, it's fab. More on that in a post later.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't think Kate Moss has been looking all that stellar in recent years (must be that crack pipe...) but Frugal Fashionista shows that here at her Mango Kate Moss show she looks really great!

Amber at BBJ reviews Covergirl's new lipstick, which sounds really awesome! I could use some help getting over my chapstick addiction

Allure's editor favs for the week. That Revlon crayon is looking neat-o. I will try that one out and let you know!

And just for kicks, a city guide to Florence from Design*Sponge, just because it's basically my favorite place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment