Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday links

Um, how the heck is it almost JULY? I hope you all have a lovely 4th of July. I think I need to start reading more blogs, I never feel like I have enough links in here. I guess 5 is better than zero! Here you go!

These sound intriguing...Eylure false eyelashes. Beauty Bets claims they are the easiest ever, which is good because I am a total failure at applying false eyelashes. They sell them at Ulta (looking at you, Coco, you know you want to try them out!)

Absolutely nothing to do with beauty, but basil is my fav herb and I never know how to make it last. Now I do, thanks to Bon Appetit blog.

Oh shuuuttt uppppp Mad Men + Banana Republic? Can't wait!!

Interesting. What a professional styler has in her work bag. Woulda never guessed anything other than the fashion tape.

A few tips from Already Pretty about how organizing your wardrobe can help you figure out your style. I recently organized my clothes and shoes by color, then by type. I kid you not my life is changed. Shopping is so. much. easier. now, and I rarely buy things that I do not need or won't wear anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment