Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday....review!

The links were kinda dull this week, so I am going to review a product instead: L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque.
Photo: www.lorealparisusa.com
I bought this a few weeks ago for two reasons: 1) I had just dyed my hair a lighter shade of blond for the summer, so needed a protective product and 2) it's summer, and the sun wreaks havoc on my hair. I already use the EverPure line of shampoo and conditioner (LOVE IT), so I felt certain this product would not disappoint. I was right! It's like body butter for your hair...super thick and straight up luxurious. The rosemary mint smells great, even T (the husband) likes it. I don't recommend using it too often unless you have extremely dry hair though or your hair might get weighed down. I use it about once every two weeks, concentrating on the ends, and it leaves my hair silky smooth. My sweet 4 year-old nephew visited this weekend, and at one point I bent down to help him tie his shoe...he touched my hair and said "Aunt Court-court, your hair is so soft" If that's not a seal of approval folks, I don't know what is!

You can find this at any drugstore. I bought it at Walgreens (I think) for $8.99.

1 comment:

  1. I need a shampoo and conditioner recommendation too! The cream based stuff is still killing me. My post baby hair just is not the same!

    ReplyDelete