Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Link it up

Not much interesting this week, but here are a few fun things to browse! I got my Allure beauty box in the mail last week, so be on the lookout for new product reviews coming soon!

Elizabeth at Beauty Bets shows how to get rid of self-tanner streaks. Would have NEVER thought of this. Do as she says though and avoid your face...

Glamour mag's slideshow on 11 hot celeb haircuts and correspondingly, 10 ideas for summer hair.

Allure's list of drugstore beauty bargains. I'm a drugstore product junkie, I've tried a number of these. The Goody style pins are basically life altering, Sonia Kashuk brushes really are GREAT quality, and the Freeman avocado mask is also stellar. So, it's a good list! Also, they have a good post on how to nab deals, but still get good quality, on beauty products when retailers put things on clearance

Also from Allure, I'm loving these half-up hairstyles! (It must be the week of hair links, I'm finding them all over the web!)

Nothing to do with beauty, but Little Green Notebook has made me want to paint a door yellow. Here first posts on the process are here and here.

That's about it for today...work calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment