Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The first Tuesday links of fall!

Up until Tropical Storm Lee hit this weekend it was still 100 F in Louisiana. But thanks to that, it's now in the 70s. Glorious...It's Sept. Football has started. So. FALL.

Some fun new drugstore beauty products! (Bella Sugar)

You Beauty shares how to transition bronzer use into fall 

Every Cher outfit in Clueless in one minute. (The Hairpin) And FYI, Clueless is 16 years old. As if...

Zoe Saldana looking super cute for Jimmy Kimmel. (Frugal Fashionista) I am developing this obsession with coral right here as summer is ending, what is up with that?!

This has nothing to do with beauty, but it's hilarious and true. Why Yoga can be so Irritating (Although you should go anyway) from The Awl. I have been trying to get myself to go to yoga regularly, and I can relate to a lot of her points!

Another from the Awl/The Hairpin: The Olsen's new $39,000 bag. That's right. Three Nine Zero Zero Zero.

A Fall Trend Guide slideshow from Who What Wear. Now, this is a long slideshow. But ya know, maybe you're bored like I was!

How fabric softeners may cause you to break out. WTF?! T (the husband) has been breakin out for WEEKS...I wonder if this is it? (From Beauty Blogging Junkie)

Seems like with the Missoni line at Target coming soon, it's everything Missoni! Even Missoni-style nails (Bella Sugar)

How to get what you want at a salon from Real Simple. Listen. I am the most non-confrontational person ever. But if I am about to drop hundreds (and I do) at the salon, they are going to listen to me. NEVER feel like you can't say something at the salon if you don't like what is happening. Good tips on how to deal with these issues though.

Not beauty related, but I know a lot of you have read this book, so in case you didn't see it here's the first teaser trailer for the Hunger Games.  (MTV) It's definitely a teaser. Some woods. Katniss (who, btw, looks better than I thought when they first announced J. Lawrence in this role). Looking forward to seeing more!
---And speaking of Jennifer Lawrence. God bless her... just check out this vid on her 8 HOUR makeup call to just get in the Mystique costume for X-Men (from Bella Sugar. Note that there is some ever so slight nakedness, cause girl had to be painted from head to toe. So save for watching at home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment