Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday 9.20.11

Sorta slim list this week, but here are some fun links! I decided to not hop on the Emmy-fashion-review-train because A) I really didn't watch it and B) there were just too many people to discuss. Bella Sugar has a TON of reviews and such if you want to check them out, so does Beauty Blogging Junkie.

Also, I highly recommend picking up this month's Allure or going to their website HERE to peruse all their "Best of Beauty" winners. It's quite the expansive list. I can't really go through their items without basically plagiarizing, but definitely check it all out!

Tips for giving yourself a great manicure (or, the mistakes you make at home) from Beauty and the Budget. I am guilty of basically ALL of these.

And speaking of at-home manicures, I'm so about to try this top coat from Sally Hansen (thanks Jezebel)

If you've been thinking about cutting your hair shorter, here are some inspirations for different face shapes from Glo/MSN

It's not you, it's the clothes (from Already Pretty). It has taken me awhile to figure this out--that I could actually change things other than the hem--but now my tailor and I are tight buddies.

Zoe Saldana looking all chic at Micheal Kors (Frugal Fashionista)

I LOVE this rose-gold nail color by Deborah Lippman (Link from Bella Sugar)

Slideshow of models with little to no makeup and then done up all the way. While they are still really beautiful in the "before" shots they do feel a little more normal. Just goes to show what an amazing hair and makeup team can do. (W magazine, one pic NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment