Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I am irrationally obsessed with...

I have a tendency to start picturing things in my head and then becoming IRRATIONALLY obsessed with them. It is usually worse when the seasons are changing. So, for fun I thought I would share! In no particular order, and not limited to the following things:

  • Essie's fall nail collection. I know. Me in love with nail polish YOU ALL MUST BE SHOCKED. But seriously, this is a fun collection.
    www.essie.com
  • Frye boots. I really wish these weren't $300+ Sigh...

image from google

  • My Kindle and downloading every free book ever. Via the Kindle I somehow finally found Jane Austen at age 30, and now I'm obsessed with her too.
  • Laura Mercier metallic creme eye color (which I will be purchasing before the week is up, I have no doubts) in Rose Gold
www.lauramercier.com
  • Basically anything copper or rose gold for that matter
  • Black and brown wedge heels...cause I wear heels all of NEVER. But I am still obsessed. 
  • This dress by Sanctuary ($158 on Piperlime). Been staring at it for about two months now. And I. LOVE. IT.

piperlime.com
  • Finding the perfect tinted moisturizer..light coverage but stays put, not greasy, right skin match. It's kinda getting to be a like a holy grail thing, and I'm probably going to end up with Laura Mercier here too, but we'll see.

  • Cropped red or burnt orange skinny pants
piperlime.com
  • Mustard yellow ANYTHING. I have a sweater similar to this from Urban outfitters (mine doesn't appear to be in stock anymore), and I kinda want to wear it every day.
www.urbanoutfitters.com
  •  Pinterest.
  • Chobani Lemon greek yogurt. 140 cal, no fat, and 15 g of protein. It tastes like lemon icebox pie, and you can see the little bits of ACTUAL LEMON in it. Delicious
www.chobani.com
  •  This antique ring that I know is sitting at Lee Michael's jewelry in BR with no stone that wants to be in my life. Kinda like the one below, just no diamond in the center. "You finished your PhD" gift, perhaps??
Image from google

 Random, yes, but again just thought I would share! Any of you have some obsessions these days? Share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those! Also I use Bobbi Brown for tinted moisturizer but its actually base because I need more coverage than you! BUt it is marvelous and not gross feeling! you should go by their counter and try it!
    I want some Frye boots too! Le sigh....

    ReplyDelete