Tuesday, May 26, 2009

E.L.F.


I just got my new Allure and Lucky Mags, so I may have a few posts based on the articles...

First, there is this line of products I've never heard of called E.L.F. (eyes lips face). It's sold at BigLots, Target, and K-Mart apparently. Anywho, EVERYTHING is under $3! EVERYTHING!! Crazy, huh? Allure asked this make-up artist to rank his favs. The Under-eye concealer and highlighter he compared to YSL, which is pretty swank. He also liked some of the eyeliners and eyebrow shapers. Think I may have to try this stuff out! And hey, everything is about $1, so really what is there to lose? The website also has a link for beauty tips which is fun.

Here's the link to the site: www.eyeslipsface.com

1 comment:

  1. I too like elf and always but their lip glosses and nail polish remover pads. Prepare yourself for how long it takes to come in though! FOREVER

    ReplyDelete