Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girl crush and other misc

So I have a confession. I have a serious girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. The August issue of Allure has a one page "fashion stakeout" of her, and she's fab. I pretty much want her hair (in fact, I'm taking her photo in to my hairdresser next week and saying "This this the goal") And I love her style...very simple but so stylish. Now you know about my girl crush. :)
(photo from justjared.buzznet.com...not trying to steal!)

And speaking of Allure...they are having a giveaway item every weekday in August starting Aug 3! There is some awesome stuff on the list...see here. Shoes, makeup, hair stuff, clothes, bags...you name it! I'll definitely be entering some. This economy combined with my grad school non-existent budget--I'll take all the free stuff I can go for!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Reese rules... The fact that she grew up in Nashville is not a bad thing either.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete