Sunday, February 21, 2010

The dress I plan to wear every day until next winter

So I ran to Target today and decided to scan the new clothing...and I'm glad I did. Found this dress for $15. I bought two, one in bright blue and one in navy (stylin it below!) Pretty sure by the end of the day I will have gone back online and gotten black as well. Is it ridiculous to have the same dress in three colors? Maybe. But this dress is pretty versatile, so I think I'll get a lot of wear out them.

Thus my uniform for spring...this dress, a cardigan, leggings, and flip flops. This summer...this dress and flip flops. Easy to dress up or down with cute shoes, jewelry, and such. And I did say FIFTEEN dollars. The sizes are S, M, and L. They don't run big or small, so just get your normal size if you decide you also like this dress! Another plus...you can wear a normal bra with this, the straps won't show!

Here's the deal. Most of the time I work from home, and a girl needs to be comfy, but not look like a slob. I can't concentrate on work when I'm not properly dressed; it's a complex I have. Anywho... I also figured out a few years ago that knit dresses were basically pajamas for all intents and purposes...thus totally more comfortable than any other outfit AND they look cute. Win win situation here.

Target link: Mossimo Juniors Value Tank Dress

2 comments:

  1. Great post and I love that dress! I did that last year with several long maxi dresses just b.c I love them and same thought process of working from home! I have definately worn them a ton!

    ReplyDelete