Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am trying to will the warmer weather to exist via body lotion scent

OK, so who else is tired of this cold? Who else is OVER IT with the dry skin, chapped lips, weird hair, etc that just won't stop? Cause I sure the heck am.

To cheer myself up, and to try and will the nature gods to hurry up with spring...I bought a fun citrus scent the other day at Sephora for $5. FIVE. It was a whim purchase, but what a good whim it turned out to be. So good, in fact, that I'm considering buying other products with the same scent.


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange. Reminds me of the blood orange mimosa's at Marche (Nash peeps will know about this deliciousness) It's light, citrusy with a mix of berry, and a bit musky (but not overwhelming) at the same time. When I wear it I usually don't wear perfume as well because it smells so good. Oh, and bonus that it is also a damn good moisturizer...in a decent size...for FIVE DOLLARS. I would pay full price of $12 for this in a heartbeat. It's also vegan and made with 100% natural products.

On sale at Sephora now. I believe the "limited time" designation is just for this particular size and price...so get yours while they last! Here's the LINK.

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh Good purchase!! Pacifica also makes candles this scent!

    ReplyDelete