Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Allure?! What the heck is this???

Oh. What. The. F. is this business? I'm sorry, I love Jennifer Anniston. I think she's gorgeous, and usually (usually) her hair and makeup at events and premiers is DEAD ON. But this Allure cover? Oh no.

Allure.com
Absolutely not. Ok first off the photoshopping is out of whack--she looks like a doll. Second, um, the teddy bear? Cause whoa creepy. Also a no. Her makeup is ok...just ok. The hair is a really weird color. Oh, everything about this is just all wrong. And that makes me sad. The article claims this is supposed to be a "fun 60s and 70s look" but it OBVIOUSLY missed that mark.

I am a devoted Allure subscriber, but this cover shoot is an epic fail. There is one nice pic in the set if you want to see more at Allure.com HERE.

1 comment: