Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter skin BEGONE!

I stumbled upon this on the clearance rack at Rite Aid last weekend. It was ~$4 if I remember correctly. I hope that it being on clearance was not a signal that St. Ives wasn't going to make it anymore, cause this stuff is AWESOME.

St. Ives Intensive Healing Body Cream

I mean super awesome. Rad-awesome. I was scratching my legs in my SLEEP they were so itchy, and in ONE day (1!!) it took everything back to silky smooth. I had been using just a generic Suave lotion, which was ok, but I felt like I had to keep re-applying and even then I still had dry, itchy legs. St. Ives took care of that. Plus, it doesn't feel greasy or too thick like some "body creams" or "body butters" can feel. I've been using it daily since I got it, which is a big deal cause I am horrible about applying lotion diligently, especially in the winter when no one but T sees my legs.

I'm rating it higher than more expensive stuff I've tried from Sephora, Korres, and Pacifica. If I see this stuff again I plan to stock up just in case it really is going away (please St Ives...don't take it away).

No comments:

Post a Comment