Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Link Tuesday

What do you all think about "Link Tuesday"? I always see really great links to share with you in my perusal of the internet. So Tuesday seemed a good a day as any to share! So the first ever "Tuesday links" are:

How To: Beachy Waves photo tutorial from Cupcakes and Cashmere (The tip about not closing the clip on the curling iron was something I had not thought of!!)

And while we're at it...what curling iron to choose from Beauty Bets (the quick answer from the comments section...Hot Tools 1.5")

Here's a killer Nordstrom beauty gift with purchase from Beauty Blogging Junkie

My fav Frugal Fashionista outfits of the past week: Gwyneth and Nikki

And last on the beauty links, a slideshow from Glamour Mag's Girls in the Beauty dept on Spring's 5 best new hairstyles (I'm liking the long waves, but not digging that slick-back look at the end)

Unrelated beauty note #1: Grown up jello shots. Fantastic idea, IMO.

And on a totally unrelated beauty note...who has read the Hunger Games? I totally bashed (and continue to bash) all the Twil-hards, and now I'm all up IN the Hunger Games and can't WAIT for the movie. Karma's a bitch, huh? :) Anywho. They've cast the lead roles; Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss (which I haven't decided if I'm ok with or not), and now these two dudes as Peeta and Gale. Um, I'm not sure I'm feeling this. I kinda like the look of Peeta but are they going to dye his hair blond (and J. Lawrence's black, for that matter)? And the guy playing Gale was in Miley Cyrus's last movie...not a good sign in my book. What are your thoughts Hunger Games fans?

1 comment:

  1. I was totally obsessed with Hunger Games! Great books!

    ReplyDelete