Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Links 4/12/11 (Dad's birthday)

First off, today is my Dad's birthday and he's pretty much the best Dad in the world. I will readily and happily admit to being a Daddy's girl. He doesn't know I have a blog and would certainly skip a beauty product blog, but happy day to him anyway!


Now, on to Tuesday's links! They are pretty paltry this week. Not much of interest in the bloggy world!

A little jolt of confidence and learning how to stop saying "Can't" from Already Pretty...Can't Wear That

Frugal Fashionista pick of the week (mainly because I'm loving her hair) Emma Roberts in Beverly Hills

For my new mom friends (or anyone who might be looking less radiant from lack of sleep) 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic's review of Make Up Forever Uplight (note, I have tried products like this before. They actually work well but you MUST keep a light hand when applying to avoid looking like you have reflective glitter on your face)

Sadly, that is all for the week! Happy Tuesday, I have some actual product reviews coming shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment