Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Links 4/26/11

Kinda a short list this week...traveling for work. But these will do!

My husband has the biggest crush on her. Hell, I might too. Frugal Fashionista pick of the week Alessandra Ambrosio in stripes

If you haven't tried these, you should. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm review from Beauty Bets.

Eye4Style's review on Dove Visible Care Body Wash. I'm pretty interested in trying this stuff out!!

Refinery29's Top 10 Summer Makeup Bag Essentials I'm pretty much on board with all these options except the Revlon Lip stain. I have tried a stain before and HATED it. The stuff never comes off (duh, it's a stain), and it dries my lips out horribly. BUT, maybe it's just a personal preference. The Revlon one comes with a balm, which may help things. (Thanks for the link LG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment