Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I LOVE when I forget I ordered something!

Uh, so I totally forgot I ordered this Allure summer beauty box that I blogged about HERE. I got it in the mail today and I am PUMPED. Look at all this stuff!! ALL full size, ALL good stuff. Shampoo, conditioner, hair moisturizing oil, hair cream, a bunch of different moisturizers, eye shadow, highlighting powder, lip glosses (8 of them!), toothpaste, For $40!!!


Everything is full size, and the bag is actually sturdy and cute (I may get it monogrammed, not sure yet)! It has a waterproof lining as well, which is a big bonus. So excited---and let me just say the first thing I plan to try is the Garnier skin renew moisturizer. It's supposed to tone down sunspots. I currently have one on my upper lip that looks like DIRT and it is SOOOO embarrassing. So this stuff will get put to the test ASAP! (And to think I was about to go out and spend $50 on Clinique dark spot corrector!)

YIPEE! Will let you know how all the products turn out!!


Photo courtesy of http://www.garniernutritioniste.com/en/

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a pretty awesome Loot bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a pretty sweet deal! and i cant wait to hear about the skin renew moisturizer. i'm noticing more and more freckle son my face and i'm not happy about that!

    ReplyDelete