Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Better late than never links...

Sally from Already Pretty guest posts at the Frisky with info on what you need to know before getting inked. Having two tattoos myself, I highly agree with all her advice. And yes, if you don't know or you are unsure...do NOT DO IT. I love my tattoos. Love them. I forget they are there at times, but I never regret them. And I really, really, REALLY thought about them (for years) before I took the plunge. So. There ya go...

From the NY Daily News: The American Medical Association takes a stand against over-photoshopped ads. 

Tips for getting the smell out of vintage clothing from SF Indie Fashion. There was also a GREAT article about this in this month's Lucky mag. They discussed this product called Deo-Go as well. They said it works...I'm SO trying. So many of T's (the hubs) shirts have been ruined by antiperspirant stains. Have any of you tried this??

Refinery 29 reviews some eye shadow palettes that should make the "bright eye color" trend easier.  I mean, I like this trend on the runway, but not sure it won't look clownish in real life. Thoughts?

Of course Martha has good kit suggestions. Real Simple's 7 must have beauty kits I like the Elizabeth Arden sunkissed face kit. That brow kit seems awesome, but $65? No thanks.

Bella Sugar looks at some crazy celeb hair makeovers. Anna Faris? Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment