Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dual use item!

I love when I find a product that has multiple uses. Recently I purchased the Neutrogena Makeup removing wipes (Walgreens, $8) to remove my eye makeup at night and for quick cleanup before or after the gym. They work well, but I don't recommend them as a substitute for facewash. I used one last night instead of washing my face again, and my face felt a bit oily this morning. However, they are STELLAR for removing eye makeup.
www.neutrogena.com

Anyway, what's the dual use, you ask? They are pretty fantastic at removing makeup from makeup BRUSHES. I tried them this morning when my normal facewash just couldn't get my foundation brush clean. Viola! Removed I'd say about 70% (after a while I toss and start over with foundation brushes. They just never do come completely clean. Also why I don't buy expensive foundation brushes...but I digress...) Anyway, take a look at the cloth to the right. Gross huh? But it works! Only one cloth did the trick, I rubbed across the brush and then rinsed the brush clean. Good stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! They smell good too! Used one on Dubs the other day! Request:::Will you put my blog on your blogroll? I'm still waiting from the designer to get my blogroll icon made and I'll repay the favor! Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good trick! I have been using MAC brush cleaner for years but maybe I will do this now!

    ReplyDelete