Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday links from Massachusetts!

I all! Coming to you with a few links from a work conference in Easton, Massachusetts. Short but fun list below!

Another from the world of Martha and Real Simple: a video on how to clean your makeup brushes

The Makeup Girl discusses Aveda Air Control Hairspray, which is, in fact, supremely badass. I have a travel size that I keep on hand. Pricey though. I have found a close substitute is Garnier Flexible Control Anti-humidity hairspray.

BellaSugar reviews Three Pore Minimizing makeup primers. I own the POREfessional, it really works!

Oh hello memory lane. Thanks to Beauty Blogging Junkie for linking this from TresSugar about children of the 80s and 90s. Fab-u-lous. The only thing missing on the list is Saved by the Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment