Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Links for the week!

A great article about turning 30, which I will do in exactly a month. Wow. I'll admit...it's weird. But it's also good!

Long lasting beauty solutions (think manicure, hair color, etc) from Real Simple

Tips for recovering Over-conditioned hair from Naturallycurly.com (hey, it could happen!)...Mar, you should check this out!

The beautybean.com shares some fun DIY facials!

My friend sent me this link to the new Bobbi Brown eye palette. Kinda obsessed and jealous she owns it. And Bella Sugar discusses it HERE! Though I don't totally agree that it's only for makeup newbies. I love it!

I'm sorry, what? A candle that costs more than a car payment (Bella Sugar). ORLY? YARLY....

Then just for kicks, after seeing them live, I've developed a serious girl-crush on Florence (Florence + the Machine). So here she is singing one of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment