Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Allure Summer Beauty Box

Hey everyone! So Allure is doing a summer beauty box at their virtual store. I read about it HERE on their blog.

I just ordered mine. It contains 11 full-size bottles of products I already use, such as Aveeno SPF 70 sunblock, Colgate whitening toothpaste, Stila lip glosses (EIGHT of them), Neutrogena sheer SPF 70, and a few other products I'm excited to try, like the Biolage hair oil and Biore moisturizer!

It's $39.99 and comes with a small tote. The sunblocks and moisturizers alone at Rite Aid would be at least $10 a pop. The lipgloss set is $25. I like that they are all full size bottles too!

The only bummer...it says 4-6 weeks for delivery AFTER you order it. But, summer is just beginning so I know I will still use the sunscreen up before the end of August. Hopefully it will arrive much sooner than that.

Go to the ALLURE VIRTUAL STORE to find yours! I would purchase soon if you want one, I think there is a limited amount.




No comments:

Post a Comment