Friday, May 28, 2010

Where have I been?

Rarely do I find a product that makes me wonder how the F I've been livin my life. The Droid was one of them. Beauty-wise it was the Clinique three step system I discovered after college. This new discovery is much more simple. I don't know why I've never thought to try these. Dr. Scholl's gel inserts. REALLY SIMPLE, right?

So I spent 4 years after college running around work in heels with zero inserts and zero support. And it hurt, but my feet just got used to it. Since returning to grad school, my work shoes have turned into flip flops in the summer and the same two pair of boots in the winter. I NEVER wear heels. And then I realized I could barely make it an hour with my girlfriends out for dinner with them on, and I have some REALLY cute heels that were sitting all sad and forlorn in my closet. Not acceptable. So I saw these while in Walgreens (they are $9 for a pack) and tried them out.

Seriously y'all. Where.have.I.BEEN?? These things are awesome. My feet don't hurt; they don't slide around in the heels; I can last longer than an hour without wanting to saw my leg off.

My bangin yellow heels with the flower thank me. And will be happily making an appearance at girl's night out tonight (SATC 2, naturally). But for real. Try these things out. They have a bunch of different styles. It's SO WORTH the $9. I'm going to probably buy a pair for every pair of heels I own eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know because i NEVER wear heels! They are too uncomfy!

    ReplyDelete