Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Here!

The sunscreen kit I spoke about last post has arrived! SUNKIT AT SEPHORA for only $25. This year it comes with a Sephora makeup bag, which is fun. I still use my little tote I got last year, so I'm sure this one will be sturdy as well. I'm very interested to test out the UV bracelets. I've never heard of a monitor like that! Here's the list from Sephora.com:

This set contains:
- 0.10 oz Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Lemon and Chamomile
- 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30 (Tried this last year, liked it)
- 0.16 oz Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen
- 0.27 oz Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse SPF 15
- 0.16 oz Cover FX BritePrep FX Brightening Foundation Primer & Photo-Aging Defense SPF 50
- 0.34 oz Bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.23 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 60 PA+++ (LOOOVVEE THIS)
- 0.25 oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15 (Good stuff!!)
- 0.02 oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Multi-tasking Face SPF 20 in Summer Bisque
- Pink Sephora makeup bag
- 2 x single-use UVSunSense UV monitoring bracelets

On a side note...for all of you that read my blog and live in Nash, I feel for you. I'm so sad to see my part-time home in such turmoil from the flood. There are many ways for others to help. Here is a list provided by Nashvillest: Nashville is Flooded, How Can I Help? I hate I'm not there to help, but hopefully some people will read this and help. Again, for my friends there, I'm thinking of y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment