Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday links!

I was WAY behind on my reader last week and this week. Like, way behind. I am slowly getting up enough links, here's a few from my first passes through Google Reader! I have some great products to review, but work is kicking my little behind. Hopefully I will update soon.

Frugal Fashionsita roundup: Reese Witherspoon (love), Rose Huntington-Whiteley (adore that pink dress. So much so that I might buy it...Debating between navy and the coral, and thoughts?)

Beauty steals for under $20 from Real Beauty! Sweet!

Fun...13 of the world's best beauty tips from Glamour. I want to try the coconut milk on the scalp thing...

Fall hair ideas from Allure. And I know it's still 1000 F outside, but we will all blink and it will be fall. Cute ideas here, but I'm not into this "intentional frizz" thing on slide 9.

Speaking of fall...probably gonna buy ALL of these from the Essie fall line (from Racked). I am a fall nail polish whore. No lie.

My little sis is an "Anthro" (Anthropologie) girl now, so here's Bella Sugar's link to an interesting interview with their beauty buyer . One day they will interview Mallory on her visual designs.

From GeekSugar How to touch up blemishes in photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment