Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The best primer/pore minimizer I've ever tried

Not enough links to fill Tuesday links, so you all get a review.

www.sephora.com
This summer, I purchased the Allure beauty box, and the Benefit Porefessional was one of the products for me to try. I have tried various primers and pore minimizer creams in my day to help with my sometimes oily/shiny T-zone, but nothing ever lasted all day. Until I tried this...this stuff is HANDS DOWN the best one I have ever tried. It comes out of the tube neutral, but goes on translucent. I can put this stuff on over my normal moisturizer or sunscreen and sometimes skip foundation all together. It keeps the shiny face away and doesn't clog my pores. A friend of mine recently mentioned to me that she had this new minimizer I should try from Benefit, and simultaneously we said "It's amazing".

It's $29, which may seem a bit steep for such a small bottle, but a little dab goes a long way. And it is SO WORTH IT. It gets 4-5 star reviews on Sephora and Benefit websites, which means I'm not the only one in love with this stuff. I think it's a great product year-round, not just for summer. Try it out and let me know what you think!! Any other primers out there you guys are dying over?

2 comments:

  1. you and courtney both have me wanting to try this stuff!!
    Ps will you update the link to my blog in your sidebar? its not the right one i thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this so much!!

    fridayisforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete