Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Link time

I think the two week span works better than the one week...it allows me to collect more fun tidbits from the internet!

So I love this post from Jane Marie at the Hairpin (who produces This American Life on NPR, which makes me geek out a bit) on Beauty Q&A. I love that she's honest, and I love the info on blackhead removal! I need to get one of those little tools...

Fun makeover apps and websites from the Hairpin (which, btw is my new fave blog)

A guest post from a personal trainer on Already Pretty about women, fitness, and how to break through workout barriers 

I never can decide if I like Katie Holmes or not, but I do enjoy these red skinny jeans she's rocking (Frugal Fashionista)

And finally, Bella Sugar had some fun links these past two weeks:

Easy hair tips for the last dog days of summer

LG--this reminds me of the tie-dyed nail look you wanted! Galaxy nail art

Emma Stone (who I love) talks to People online via PopSugar about confidence and beauty 

5 quick hair, makeup, body pick-me-ups!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am gonna get those red skinny jeans and MAYBE try the galaxy nails! Loved the look!

    ReplyDelete