Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Exfoliate!

Summer skin got you down? I have a great product for you then! Typically you'd think summer, with all the heat and humidity, would keep your skin nice and moisturized. While it's much better than winter, I still found that all the sun exposure and tons of spray sunscreen left my skin looking a bit dull. So I went in search of a fun body scrub for the shower, and I hit on a major winner. Organix's Coconut milk brown sugar body exfoliating scrub.
www.organixhair.com

This product is fantastic! You just mix the oil and sugar that are in the jar and rub on any dry skin (or, like me, everything) in the shower (after you've bathed--body wash will rinse off the oils) and rinse off! The coconut milk/oil kinda seeps in your skin and is SO moisturizing. I got out with smoother skin and didn't even have to use regular moisturizer. Just what I needed to refresh my shoulders, arms, and legs! And it smells fantastic...like summer and the beach all wrapped into one! If it does this good of a job in the summer I can't wait to see how it helps me out in the winter when my skin is really a wreck!


I have tried Organix shampoos and conditioners with mixed results, but still trust the brand to be good quality and a low price. I got this at RiteAid for around $10 (lost the receipt). There were a bunch of different body scrubs, lotions, and butters available, which you can see HERE on the Organix website. Ulta carries a nice selection of Organix products, so if you can't find this in your local Walgreens or RiteAid, I would check there. I had a bit of trouble finding the skin care products online, so I would definitely snatch this up if you see it in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment