Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Damn you Laura Mercier!


I would fall in love with one of the more expensive brands. Dang you Laura Mercier! (And dang you to one of my best friends for introducing me to this)

Ok, so I already use the oil free foundation and/or tinted oil free moisturizer (depending on the coverage I need for a particular day). So I got a free sample from Sephora (where else) the other day...the face polish. This stuff is FAB. I'm talkin magic exfoliator here, ladies. I shall be ordering soon.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it works over time.

4 comments:

  1. haha. I (Jean) will take full credit for that one. ...You need to get some of the Secret Finish... got it as a free sample. It is MAGICAL...a small dab makes it look like you just put your make-up on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Laura mercier and Bobbi Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I must try this...
    I hate having no Sephora in this blasted country!

    ReplyDelete