Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little fashion...

If you haven't gone to Target lately, GO. I went today, and had to leave to avoid spending too much! The bathing suits are adorable--I'm going back once I get my paycheck. I'm also addicted to maxi dresses, and had to walk away from that situation they had so many cute ones. So go go go!!

Now I think I'm going to get on my soapbox. This is directed to all those super young and fabulous college girls I see running around Vandy every day. I doubt they read my blog, but here goes.
Ladies. You are all skinny and fabulous and beautiful. However, you should know that leggings are not pants. You cannot wear leggings with a short t-shirt. If the top doesn't come close to covering your rear, it's not long enough. Wearing heels does not dress this outfit up either, so don't try that move. I don't care if such and such celebrity or model did it. YOU are not a celebrity or model. And guess what? They look silly too. Whew. So that's my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment