Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Same product...winners and losers

Ok. So twice I have bought nearly the same brand, but one was good one was a toss.

NEUTROGENA HEALTHY VOLUME MASCARA:
The regular kind? Great. It's made with olive oil. Made my lashes all long and fat and pretty. The waterproof? Total waste. After the first use, it was clumpy (I'm assuming this "waterproof" and "olive oil" mixture just isn't working out). So, back to the regular. And by the way...you're supposed to replace mascara every 3 months.

DRY SHAMPOO:
Ok, so have bangs, so dry shampoo is my best friend. But there is a difference. Ojon is not great (Rach, I agree...made my hair all stiff). Osca
r Blandi however, is nice. Gets rid of the oils and has a nice lemon scent (and comes in travel size!). I would recommend the powder and NOT the spray though. The little nozzle gets clogged almost immediately. And after spending like $10 for a few ounces, you want to be able to use the whole product. A cheap version that works pretty well, but only has spray version, is Psssst! You can get it at Walgreens (typically the top or bottom shelf. Random fact I know but I have looked for that can EVERYWHERE before realizing it was up high).

That's the tips for the day folks!

1 comment:

  1. What is the name of the cheap one at Wal-greens? I always used some in a green spray bottle from Sephora but it costs alot and spray cans give me a rash! Very interested in some new options!

    ReplyDelete