Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dave Matthews Band





So. This is not about beauty products. Went to see Jason Mraz and Dave Matthews Band last night. As usual, it was phenomenal. Mraz played Beautiful Mess, and I almost cried. Dave opened with Bartender, played tons of old stuff, covered Burning Down the House by Talking Heads (amazing), and closed with Watchtower. Tim Reynolds was there. 'Nuff said. MJ and I took Mal. It was her first Dave show. MJ and I went to our first Dave show 10 years ago. Mal bought the fire dancer shirt that we bought 10 years ago. We're doing it again when we're 38. :) Anyway. Just had to blog about it because it was SO AWESOME.

Oh, and the poster? It's going to be the starting point for my new office in BR. I've been waiting for something to inspire me, and this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment