Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So. I'm going to try the blog thing out for a little while. I love reading everyone else's blogs. My roomie just started her blog, so I thought I might have a little fun and copy her. I also obsessively love and purchase beauty products. Is it frivolous? Probably! We all have our vices. :) Sadly, I end up not liking some and discarding...so maybe I can help some of my friends NOT spend money on products that aren't that great!!

It's also highly likely that I will mention recipes, traveling, exercise, decorating my new home, organizing, life as a grad student, shopping (like regular shopping), life with my gaming/musician/engineering/water ski bum husband, my dog child, and my mean kitty. And science. Because I may love beauty products, but I'm a big huge nerd as you all know.

If you have some product that you love, let me know. I'll post about it!

Anyway, enjoy. And if I don't post much....well I apologize!

4 comments:

  1. super excited about your blog! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my credit card reward offers a sephora gift card... so every month I am filled with anticipation (like a kid at Christmas) to see if I've spent enough money. haha. it's an expensive way to justify my indulgence.

    Best products so far- anything Peter Thomas Roth (the pumpkin mask smells delicious and I LOVE the anti-aging cleanser for my sensitive skin... leaves no residue)

    toss 'em-
    Ojon rub-out Dry Cleanser to go. Didn't work so well on curly hair. Probably better for a straight style. It left my hair feeling hairsprayed and straight.
    Bare Escentuals Luminuous Lashes- Black Diamond... turned into a glittery mess. the natural, "luminous" look I was going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo thanks for the heads up on the toss 'em products Rach!

    ReplyDelete