Thursday, April 23, 2009

Favorites



These three items are some of my current/longstanding favorite things:
Chocolate Lip Scrub by Sara Happ: My sister-in-law gave me this a couple birthday's or Christmases ago, and I still haven't run out! It exfoliates your lips with this chocolate sugar mix. You just put a little on, scrub, and wipe clean (it is edible, but I usually just remove it because there is some wax in it). I usually follow up with chapstick. I've seen it at smaller boutique's and spas. Point is, if you see it, snatch it up.
Benefit Erase Paste: This stuff is all that and a bag of skittles. I'm serious, you have a blemish? This stuff will cover it and keep it covered for HOURS. It's the only concealer I use. Ever.
Philosophy Hope in a Jar: Great light moisturizer with lactic acid and antioxidants. I've noticed my skin tone has been more even since I started using it. I only use it at night, but that's all you really need I think. I buy the travel size at Sephora, and it really lasts quite awhile! I can't use heavy moisturizers, so this is perfect!

So, that's the scoop for now! If you have a favorite product you think people should know about, let me know and I'll blog about it!

(as a side note, I'm up blogging at midnight about beauty products because I started a take home final at 8:30 pm and now can't turn my brain off...knew that was going to be a bad move! Oh well, got some new blogs up at least!)

No comments:

Post a Comment